Sponsor the Oregon Business Plan and the Leadership Summit!
Your Funds Will Support:
- The annual Leadership Summit at the Oregon Convention Center (usually in early December, with over 1,000 of the state’s top elected, business, nonprofit, and education leaders).
- In-depth policy analysis and development of strategies to maintain robust economic growth and address Oregon’s fiscal issues.
- Annual policy publications for the Oregon Business Plan, outlining strategies and initiatives to create jobs, raise incomes, reduce poverty, and address Oregon’s fiscal issues.
- The Oregon Business Plan website, your source for information on the initiatives of the Oregon Business Plan, Oregon’s traded sector industries, and news and opinion about Oregon’s economic policy.
- Ongoing communications about the Oregon Business Plan and its initiatives.
- Convening of business, government, education and nonprofit leaders throughout the year to develop, refine and implement the Plan’s initiatives.
Besides your participation in shaping policy for Oregon’s well-being, here are specific benefits of sponsorship:
To join our sponsor team, please make your check payable to:
OBC Charitable Institute, OBP Fund
1100 SW Sixth Avenue, Suite 1608
Portland, OR 97204-1017
Tax ID: 93-1240928
OBC is a nonprofit 501(c)(6) business association.