Sponsor the Oregon Business Plan and the Leadership Summit!
Your Funds Will Support:
- The 2019 Oregon Leadership Summit at the Oregon Convention Center on Monday, December 16, 2019 with over 1,000 of the state’s top elected, business, nonprofit, and education leaders in attendance.
- In-depth policy analysis and recommendations on issues that impact Oregon’s economy and well-being.
- Print materials for the 2019 Oregon Business Plan, including updates on trends and issues affecting Oregon’s life and economy, and a look at how Oregon’s industry clusters and regions are doing.
- The Oregon Business Plan website, your source for information on the initiatives of the Oregon Business Plan, and news and opinion about Oregon business and economic issues.
- Ongoing communications about the Oregon Business Plan and its initiatives.
- Convening of business, government, education, and nonprofit leaders throughout the year to develop, refine and implement the Plan’s initiatives.
In addition to your participation in shaping policy for Oregon’s well-being, here are specific benefits of sponsorship:
To join our team and sponsor the 2019-2020 Oregon Business Plan and Leadership Summit, please make your check payable to:
OBC Charitable Institute, OBP Fund
1100 SW Sixth Avenue, Suite 1608
Portland, OR 97204-1017
Tax ID: 93-1240928
OBC is a nonprofit 501(c)(6) business association.
To request an invoice or for more information, please contact Ashley Schmidt at email@example.com.